Wednesday, January 30, 2013

12:15am

12:15am stream of consciousness... was angry the past few nights about not eing able to run. I thought i was ok, and had accepted it due to my health, even told someone last night that once I found out about my osteoporosis I didnt care about running anymore ...

that's not true.

some nights i just want to throw my phone in anger, reading about running, and running quotes, and motivation ... when God damn it I'm already motivated... I never needed the "just do it" and "never give up" speeches because i just loved to be out there running... and now i can't.

BUT. I dont want to be injured again. working everyday on crutches or a scooter is annoying. who the hell wants to go through this again.

better thoughts...

cant wait to go on our Disney cruise! then WDW!

No comments:

Post a Comment