Monday, May 14, 2012

Shoe Adventures

Ok, it's official ... I love my Brooks Pure Flow shoes!  I did a 5 mile run today (Point Pleasant Beach, my go to place ... nice and flat, ocean breeze, no crowds yet pre-summer, heaven!), at a 9:00 pace.  Shoes felt light, with enough cushion to be comfortable, and the perfect amount of support (for me).  Cushion felt like marshmallows without being too soft and pillowy, if that makes any sense.  I should do a full review later.

After my run, and went down to Road Runner Sports and exchanged my Mizuno Wave Creation 13 for the Brooks Ghost 4.  I needed something less stiff, with less heel, and lighter than the Mizuno, but with the durability and support for a long run.  Will try it out this weekend.

Next of the list tonight is for me to head over to DISBOARDS!  I should devote an entire post to this wonderful community of Disney Fans ... actually, more specifically Disney Park Fans, mainly Walt Disney World.  I'll check out the Disney Marathon 2013 thread again.  At this point it's 44 pages long, and I'm coming into the middle of the party.  Although my goal is the 2014 Goofy Challenge, I wanted to get a full Marathon in first.

I haven't registered yet, but I wan the 2013 Walt Disney World Marathon to be my first full marathon!

Stay tuned: future post's topics will include: my hobby -- Walt Disney World, as well as running, and some runDisney events!

feel free to comment or message me!

No comments:

Post a Comment